Carolyn McMakin MA, DC Bio
Frequency Specific Microcurrent in healing
date aired: July14, 2017
Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) is changing the way physicians and patients think about treatment options for pain and many other medical conditions. Exciting data and 20 years of clinical evidence show how frequencies and resonance can be used instead of medications, nutrients and chemical interactions to change tissues and symptoms. The new book, The Resonance Effect, describes how FSM was discovered and developed, how it’s changing medicine and how you can use resonance to change lives, including your own.
Past speakers have talked about helpful technologies both of which increased circulation and ATP
- Ozone therapy
- Light therapy
There was a machine made in 1922 which included over 600 frequencies. It was in use until 1934 when the FDA decreed that nutrition, homeopathy, and herbal treatments were not acceptable modes of treatment. An osteopath bought this practice in 1946 and taught himself how to use the frequencies. This osteopath became famous in the 1960s. There are 600 different frequencies.
Ms McKakon started using this machine to treat pain in 1997 and wanted to see if results were reproducible. She found that her treatment of myo-fascial pain was reproducible with all twenty cases having their pain reduced from 7/10 to 1.5 /10. She shared these results in the UK and with the National Institutes of Health in the US.
This machine has two channels each of which has different frequencies
Channel A for the condition that causes the problem in the tissue
Channel B for the involved tissue.
Any inflammatory condition can be treated because there are frequencies for a variety of tissues. They found that there was no one that these protocols did not work on. There are over 600 frequencies.
II. GENERAL TREATMENT PROTOCOL
- Channel A Reduce inflammation
- Channel B The involved tissue
III. CONDITIONS TREATED
For nerve pain, she uses
- Channel A treat inflammation
- Channel B treat the nerve
- Channel A frequency 40 for inflammation
- Channel B treat the blood vessels – frequency 10
Lower right quadrant pain
- Channel A mould 23 Hz
- Channel B Appendix 68
Can have many causes. One patient with fibromyalgia resulting from
- Need to stop the spasm and
- reduce allergy response (histamine)
- She treated inflammation, spasm, and allergic reaction in the bronchi and trachea and an acute case of asthma went away
- Hormones create the inflammation which stays in the egg of the ovary
- With treatment, she can feel ovary go down in 20 minutes
Rotator Cuff Tears
- can fix a partial rotator cuff tear, but not fix a total rotator cuff tear.
- If the patient is compliant and does not exacerbate the injury, a partial tear can heal in 6 to 8 weeks.
Bone fractures heal quicker
Alzheimer’s Disease can slow the progression ALS and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Also worked on ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease, IBS, bleeding, ulcerations
IV. DON’T USE FSM ON THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- It cannot fix tissues that are not there such as advanced Alzheimer’s Disease
- It is not used in treating cancers
- It is not used on pregnant women
- FSM reduce prostaglandin dramatically Prostaglandins are responsible for maintaining the pregnancy
- FSM induces euphoria by increasing endorphins by 10 – 20 times which could adversely affect the fetal brain development during periods when the thresholds for brain activity
- Don’t use on the eye, but can use around the eye
- Don’t use with patients who have a pacemaker
V. RESEARCH ON FSM
- Terry Phillips, an expert in inflammatory cytokines and peptides confirmed that
- within minutes these inflammatory cytokines were reduced by 10 to 20 times
- Substance P, a peptide associated with pain transmission which is produced in the spinal cord, was reduced from 88 to 8 within 90 minutes.
- Cytokine levels are difficult to change, and it takes one to two months to decrease them.
- Drugs reduce cytokines too very low levels
- Frequency changes cell signalling and normalizes cytokine levels very quickly with one frequency.
- Animal research University Sydney
- Paint arachidonic acid on mice ear which starts inflammation in mouse tissue
- Treat with a specific frequency
- Swelling in ears dropped 62 % in 4 minutes
- There is a 50 % resolution in 2 minutes:
- A full response occurs in 4 minutes
- Another chemical experiment
- Frequency 40 on channel A
- Frequency 116 on B for immune system
- Reduced swelling 30 %. This response was equivalent to an injection of torodol
- Nonspecific micro current Study
- no effect delayed muscle soreness
- Frequency specific micro-current: stopped bleeding, inflammation, and micro-tears.
- FSM increases ATP and decreases inflammation
- Biophysicist Studies
- Medicine stopped using frequencies in the 1930’s
- Bio physicists continued to study these frequencies
- In the 1940’s, Albert Szent-Gyorgyi studied how each tissue operates by way of frequency convey s current and info
- Irena Cosic found that each process in body has a characteristic frequency at which it vibrates. This contains information.
- Torodol reduces inflammation on the outside of receptors like key that goes into a lock which results in changes in gene expression inside the cell.
- FSM does the same thing and acts like a key fob which can work 20 feet away and is quicker
- The body is made of chemicals, fascia
- The chemicals in the body are made up of atoms and sub atomic particles all of which are held together by electro magnetic bonds
- Every bond has a frequency with which it resonates
- Frequencies resonates with cell membrane receptor
- One frequency resonates with cross link that holds scar tissue that holds it together
- The body is 85 % water which is organized with lined cell matrix inside and on top of cell. The molecules are held together like jelly.
- These vibrate and create a hole in a regular place
- Vibration in this a hole effectively turns the whole body into a computer chip
- Have to be hydrated for treatment to be effective (to carry current and information)
- Emoto did studies showing how water structure could be affected by thoughts and energy.
VII. SIDE EFFECTS
- Patients don’t feel anything.
- There is no risk to patients
- Possible transient euphoria
VIII. LEGAL ISSUES
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves 5000 – 10,000 currents for TENS devices
- FSM uses currents all below 1000 Hz
- The FDA has no position on frequencies in therapeutics
- Cannot make claims on diagnosis or cures
- Sharing clinical outcome and experiences with other clinician protected under first amendment as long as not treatments or cures,
IX. COMPARISON WITH OTHER MODALITIES
- Rif light frequency from 8 to 16 Hz
- Is not electrical pulses
- As the FDA took the equipment, where did the existing frequencies come from?
- FSM has microcurrent below 500 microamps
- At this level ATP is increase five times
- At microcurrents above 500 microamps, the ATP production is decreased
- TENS is at 1000 microamps which can actually decrease aTP production
PEMF (Pulse Electromagnetic Frequencies)
- PEMF moves electrons by pulsing magnetic field
- PEMF movement of electrons is non specific
- Magnetic converter take frequencies of electrical pulse and convert them into frequency specific EMF. This may work as well as electrical pulses
Compares to non specific pulse EM non specific micro current
X. HER CLASSES
- She teaches classes to clinicians
- Only graduates of her classes can purchase these devices